Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Been 2 Long...

So I apologize to those of you who have been looking for updates these past few weeks... I've been slacking on my blogging and working more on my golf game and working out... Also, been doing some work from home to get back into the swing of things in the world of copper wire...

The tube came out a few weeks ago... I've been eating normal and supplementing with some Whey Protein shakes twice a day to help put on some weight... I actually gained 4 pounds in the past 2 weeks of working out and using the Whey Protein... Trainer is very happy with the progress and is working me out like I'm training for a heavyweight bout with Tyson... But feel great and definitely much needed exercise... Tipping the scales @ 123.5 right now...

Golf game is improving... Feels good to get swinging again... Been 3 summers so feels great to just be able to do things that I like again...

Workout program has been great... 3 times a week at 5am... These trainers are great and have gotten me in great shape so far... Others have noticed a difference already in my shoulders, chest and arms...

Continuing to do treatments 2-3 times per day... Leave for MAYO for a 1-week refresher course and meeting w/ DR @ the midway point of the treatment on Sunday... Will be there all next week... Hopefully will be able to get out to Mankato to VIKINGS mini-camp and see BWade, Berrian and the rest of the VIKINGS crew...

So things are coming together nicely... I can't complain and just keep sticking with the program...

Haven't felt this good in years... So positive energy all around...

Thanks for all support!!!

SHARK

P.S. I'll try and be more on top of the blog later this week and while @ MAYO next week since I'll have plenty of time on my hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment